LTSS PAC Scholarship Information
PAC Scholarship Application Criteria
1. The applicant must be a student at Lord Tweedsmuir Secondary School, at minimum, for three years including their entire grade 12 year.
2. The applicant must maintain a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
3. The applicant must have volunteered or contributed to the betterment of the school and its students in some way, at least in their grade 12 year.
4. The applicant’s parent or guardian must have been an active volunteer in the school, either through:
a. participation in the PAC, by serving on the executive or on a committee, or
b. helping to organize or execute a school event, or
c. coaching or assisting with a school team or club.
5. To be used towards tuition fees at a post-secondary institution
Two scholarships of $500.00 available to two students.
Essay letter describing yourself, how you meet the criteria, and why you think you should win or need the scholarship.
The first Wednesday in June each year.
The Lord Tweedsmuir Secondary School Parent Advisory Council at their sole discretion determines each school year whether or not the scholarship funds are available.
Conflict of Interest:
A relative of the applicant cannot sit on the Scholarship Committee while the PAC scholarship recipients are being determined.